Website Privacy Statement
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you visit, enquire or order products or services on our website or direct to the Hotel, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, contact details, email address, and credit or debit card information. Our online payment system encrypts your name, credit card number and expiry date.
- Personal data provided by you when you are using our services, such as, but not limited to, providing customer feedback, entering prize draws, completing information at check-in, dietary requirements for our restaurants, specific requirements for membership of our Leisure Club.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address, and we will only use these details for the purposes in which it was given, or consented to.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and the resources you access, and other data that is tracked through our website cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. And where you have requested, we may share your personal details with a third party to fulfil your booking requirements, such as, but not limited to, requested golf courses, and our spa provider.
- To compile information relating to your use of our products and services and, if you agree, make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you.
- To use the information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to the site.
- To provide you, or where you have provided consent, with information about the Royal Marine Hotel, and the Home Farms Group, products or services which may be of interest you.
Marketing & your rights
Where you have consented, we may process your personal data for marketing purposes, such as, but not limited to, news, offers, important updates, and member benefits. we will never share your personal data with a third party without your prior consent to do so.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How long will the data be stored for?
We maintain a data retention notice which we apply to records in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is securely deleted.
Access to your information and Accuracy
We take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the details provided in this policy. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where we store your data
We take the security of the data we collect seriously. We have implemented and we maintain technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the data concerned.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1408 621252